Wednesday, January 14, 2009

So here's a bit about our Gang:



Cassia... 


I never fold my underwear or match my socks; I think it's a waste of time... I love the fall and all things pertaining to it. I love movies, all kinds of movies. I'm the best singer in my car. Jim Gaffigan is a comedic genius. If ever I make cookies and say that they're homemade from scratch, don't believe me, not for a second because indeed they were once refrigerated squares at your local grocery store. I love 90's music and Oasis (You're my wonderwall!). I laugh when people trip, and cry at chick flicks. I love people especially the boy next door who stole my heart and sealed it to his May 13, 2006!  

Tyrell...
 
What can I say? I'd jump on Oprah's couch for that girl. (more to come) ...And here it is, so I do the whole army thing; you know, fight the bad guys, look cool and all that stuff. It's not permanent, but it should be fun while it lasts. 


Indiana aka "Indie"... 


Feel free to interact with me. All my shots are current! Don't get me too excited; sometimes I pee. Occasionally I really do catch my tail! I'm willing to share the remote if you'll rub my belly.

10 comments:

Becca Jo said...

congrats on starting a blog. they are so fun!

Roeckers said...

He y there girl! Did you guys go out to the mission this past weekend? This is a great way to journal your adventures in Hick-ville!

Hoenes Family said...

oh Cassia! You seriously crack me up. Meanwhile, back at the ranch! Haven't heard that in a long time! I have blog but it's private, email me and I will send you an invite kalidonia@juno.com

Shaun - Jillian said...

Glad to see you joined the blogging world! So where are you at from Stillwater? My aunt lives there and I have been there many times. I actually love visiting OK. It was great to see you at dinner...it had been a long time! Keep in touch.

Anonymous said...

Cassia! I love it, you are so creative. Your dog is so cute what kind is she?

Cassia said...

Wow! I honestly didn't know that people actually read these. I'm loving it! Should have started sooner! PS, Julie, (great to hear from you!!) Indie is a goldendoodle...I know, it sounds froo-froo-ish, but he's a tough-ee! :) Thanks so much for checkin' out the blog! I love reading all of yours!

Jenilyn Anderson said...

Hey, glad to see you join the blogging world! I added you on my list, so I will be visiting your blog to see how you are doing! It was fun talking to you today.

Our Family said...

Yea! I'm so glad you joined!

Britt's Blog said...

Hey Kiss-Cass...put up your ultrasound pics!! I'm dyin here! Also, I would like to see how big your doggie is too! Love you

KarlandKarie said...

Hi Cass and Ty...I spent some time reading blogs today and LOVED yours!!! You have such a gift for writing. I am so excited for Gage to come and to have you a bit closer. Washington was fun. SLY, Mom