Monday, November 15, 2010

Dave Matthew's Concert at the Gorge!

First of all, if you're ever in Washington, I HIGHLY recommend going to a concert at the Gorge!! It is the most beautiful venue I've ever been to! Next year we're going to go to Jack Johnson with friends to campout over night and hang out the entire day of the concert!


 This just melts my heart! I love cuddling with this little man!  So precious!

 See what I mean??   Unfortunately, my little point and shoot camera doesn't do it justice, this place is amazing!


 Before Dave even came out, he had already tired himself out dancing to Ben Harper, (that's Ty's main man)




 Gage woke up to dance himself back to sleep, so he didn't miss Dave entirely.

Best concert ever!!

4 comments:

leah said...

Sounds like fun! I've driven through the gorge, many, many times. It's pretty cool.

Miss Morgan said...

So much fun! Reminds me of a venue in Colorado, Red Rocks! Amazing! Looks so similar! LOVE YOU!

Britt's Blog said...

Wow sally, you have such a beautiful family. do you wake up in the morning and just say, damn I'm lucky? you should.

Hurst Family said...

Hi Cassia!
We haven't found out where we're going next, we'll find out in a couple of weeks hopefully. Adam is going to do a one year residency with the AirForce and then we'll be stationed somewhere else after that.
We're getting really excited to find out where we're going! I hope it's somewhere in the West!