Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Not a shred of evidence exists in favor of the idea that life is serious. Brendan Gill
Off to Ocean Shores; another adventure!

These are a couple (or three) of our buddies up here in Tacoma. Ashli, Pete and Boston Zeigler.
Funny enough, we were friends back at good old Harvard of the West, aka Weber state and randomly met back up here in Tacoma. These three are always up for a new adventure and we love it!!


Gotta love a wet doggy right? I wish I'd gotten a video of Indie this day; he was hilarious! We'd toss a stick out into the ocean and he'd start running after it and then he'd see a wave coming his way and run like &$*% to get away from the wave! I've never seen a dog's eyes so wide open! Sadly, he got used to the waves and now he loves it; Not nearly as entertaining!

Mmm... so, Ty has this thing for Ethiopian food. He talked us into trying out a new place up here and let's just say, this photo makes that food look GOOD! It was interesting, however.


Ok, so I SWORE I wouldn't be one of those lame people who always post photos of their pets, but now I'm one of them. Sorry.
This is Indie's Best Good Buddy, Cody. He's our friends, Mandy and Steve Hughes' dog. Definitely a funny pair who got off to a shakey start for obvious reasons, but I caught them napping together like this one day, and like a goober, I got a shot of it....you think this is bad? Wait til the kiddo gets here!!






5 comments:

Our Family said...

First, I love Ethiopian food. I think it's so yummy! And second, where are the pics of you? Come on! I want to see that belly, and what are you having?!!

Britt's Blog said...

I loved the picture of the dogs together. So much fun. We'll have to take pictures of Dill and Gage sleeping together this fall. Love ya!

Cassia said...

Belly pics...I'll post, though I dread it! I mostly stay behind the camera these days...for obvious reasons. :) It's a boy~!! :)

Ashli said...

We are due for another little adventure! Let's go play again soon! I am going to miss you like crazy when you move back home :(

Megan said...

You live by cute Ashli? How fun is that?!