Sunday, October 11, 2009

Look who's back!

Alright, so it's about time I posted, I realize this, so here we go!
But it takes way too much effort to put the pics in order, so it's a bit random.
**Just know, all the really beautiful shots were taken by Julie Best Parsons; she is amazing! And you should check more photos of Gage out on her website at JBPphotography.com
These first few are my attempt at being a studio photog without the studio...also without a very decent camera, boo!
Great way to start things off little Gage! Actually, he was such a good little boy, he's just a little physical comedian already.




















And here begins the fantastic portraiture of JBP Photography



Another funny shot, I couldn't resist!




















I love this little man! Wrinkly skin and all.
Gage says he can't wait to meet you daddy!!

12 comments:

Three Men and a Little Lady said...

He's too cute!!! Def. got his parents good looks! He'll be such a cute boy.

Taylor said...

Loved all the pics! What are you talking about no studio or nice camera? Your pics was amazing! Loved Julie's as well. This is Kali not Taylor.

Brittany said...

Ya, what are you talking about...your pics turned out awesome! I love them all, can't really say which was my fav. but, I did love the one with the smile on the ball! what a ham. Man, I love that little guy. You guys did so good. Can't wait to give him a best buddy his age...hopefully soon!

McAnally Family said...

The pictures are beautiful. My husband loves the sport shots. I love how hes in the army helmet it makes my heart melt.
We miss you here in tacoma.


Casey

leah said...

Such a precious little guy. We sure love him. Those are all amazing pics! I like the one where he is in the baseball mitt.

Anonymous said...

He is so cute!!! I love the pictures of him!

The Viewer said...

He is seriously so beautiful! Congrats Cass.

Shaun - Jillian said...

He is absolutely darling Cass! I love all of the pictures...they turned out great. I can't wait to snuggle the little man in a few weeks! I am glad to hear he is such a great baby!

Ashli said...

He is absolutely DARLING...and you look super good too ;) I love the picture where his little pinky finger is up and his eyes are wide open...super cute! And of course the ones with the Army garb is absolutely priceless...and makes me teary! I am sure you are both missing ty so much!

Jessica said...

Cassie, I came across your blog... Congrats! He is so darling!

Jessica Reames Allen

It's Me...shell said...

So cute! Congrats again! I thought your pictures were lovely

Gary and Bree said...

Gage is adorable! I love your perspective. Thanks for sharing your cute blog!