Sunday, November 8, 2009

Little Bambino Rockin' The Smiles

I don't care who you are, this is pretty dang cute!!
Near the end of week 4, Little Gage started to smile on purpose! It was mostly for his Auntie Britty. By week 5, he was smiling consistently in the mornings and for his grandpa, and now (week 6) he smiles for everyone, but especially for his Daddy on the webcam!

Check this little chubby monkey out!
At his 2 week appointment, the Dr. was a little concerned that he hadn't gained enough weight and asked that I bring him back in over the next few weeks to make sure he's gaining...1 week later, he'd gained a FULL pound! Needless to say, the Dr. was impressed and said "see ya at 2 months."
Now he weighs 13lbs! He went from the 20th percentile to the 95th, and over the 100th in height! Good Ghandi child! He spent 4.5 weeks in newborn size and has practically skipped 0-3 all together!








This one freakin' cracks me up!

And this is just so tender!
I can honestly say I never dreamed I'd have such a good baby! I prayed for it ever day for 9 months straight, but this is awesome!
He's pleasant all day long, only crying when something is legitamately wrong.
He is an angel at the movies (for now!).
He sleeps through all the chaos and loud noise around the house and anywhere!
but most importantly....
He's been sleeping through the night almost since day 1! He averages 7-8 hrs/night!!
So YES! I am in love with this little dude!

12 comments:

Spencer and Anna said...

He is sooo cute, Cassie. Really. I love his smiles! He seems to really perform for the camera---and at such a young age. :) I'm glad to hear he's such a good baby!

The Viewer said...

What a stud! He's so cute. I see your sweet face in his :)

Tammy said...

What a precious little guy! 7-8 hours a night?!!! You are very, very lucky!

Cassia said...

Thank you!! Thank you! I am VERY lucky for sure!

Miss Morgan said...

I just love this little dude and his sweet smile! Thanks for letting me play with him last night!

Anonymous said...

Those pictures are so cute!!! He is such a stud!!

The Jensen's said...

Sleeping through the night already?! Man! My little one didn't start doing that til about a month ago and she's nearly 7 1/2 months now... haha! I love his adorable little monkey outfit.

Kristin said...

Definitely cute! I bet his dad loves his smiles too!

Georganne said...

Oh my goodness, don't you just want to SMOOSH him ALL THE TIME? He is SOO adorable. I love the pictures!

kalie said...

CONGRATS! What a precious monkey! He is adorable.

Brittany said...

I love the pics! i can't wait to borrow that outfit...so darling. I don't think I've seen that one. Love it! You looked really pretty in that picture as well.

It's Me...shell said...

I really hope Our little guy is that good. P.S. I love that sock monkey outfit!