Tuesday, March 16, 2010

2 Weeks is Just a TEASE!

We spent our first week in Park City, followed by a week up a Powder Mt.

Yes, we're mean parents and gave the little bambino a lime!

But what a freakin' stud, he didn't even cry!


One of the rare moments I actually got to hold the little guy while Ty was here. :) (understandably so!)

So in love with that little round face!

Ty looked so HOT in the baby bjorn!

Love my boys!







It was so easy to simply fall back into the swing of things, that it was hard to remember (or WANT to remember) that Ty would have to go back to the Sand Box at the end of it all. (BOO HISS!!)



Gage looks like we all felt saying goodbye for a SECOND time! (which is WAY worse than the first!)

8 comments:

Becca Jo said...

I got so depressed after having to say good bye after leave. Eli felt so sad too. Your pics are great! good luck

Hoenes Family said...

I LOVE those pics of Gage meeting Ty. So tender. It is clear he definitely knows who his daddy is! I am glad that you got to see him for two blissful weeks.

Our Family said...

How do you not bawl every time you look at these? I can't wait for him to be home full time so you guys can have those moments every day. Love you girl!

Georganne said...

I HATE deployments. I HATE saying goodbye. I'm glad you got to be together even for a very short time in the eye of the storm. Good luck with the next few months!

Natalie Buchkovich said...

Cassia, seeing these two posts just broke my heart for your little family! I am glad that you were able to spend some time together! Good luck with with everything! And your little guy is so dang cute! I really wanted to just pinch his cheeks on the computer screen! So cute!

It's Me...shell said...

two weeks really is a tease. Those picture with of Ty and Gage are so cute. I love how chubby that little man is.

Anne said...

Such a happy family, I think I'm just as excited for all of you to be together full time again! Love the pics of Gage and Ty at the airport, they will be lifelong best buds!

Shaun - Jillian said...

I get emotional looking at these pictures. You are one amazing woman! I LOVE all of the pictures of your two guys, especially the ones at the airport. They are seriously precious!

On a side note, I am very interested in hiring you out to teach me how to use my camera and Photoshop. Let me know when you are available. I really need to get it all figured out.