Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Meeting Daddy!

Meeting Daddy at the Airport! It was definitely a tear-filled reunion (for everyone in the terminal)

It was so much fun to see these two together for the very first time! Everyone who knows Gage, knows how happy he is to see ANYONE, but he only gets excited and giggly for people he actually knows; so, with all of the skyping, photos and life-sized cardboard cutout of Ty, I was very anxious to see if Gage would actually recognize Ty.

About 10 feet before I actually reached Ty, Gage started to squirm and kick and flail his chubby little arms, and the second Ty grabbed his cute squishy body, Gage was giggling out of control!!!





It was just like Gage knew this is what he's been missing!

5 comments:

Britt's Blog said...

I love it! You have such handsome boys! What a great meeting! the pictures were great...and made me cry. I do that a lot these days, lets be honest. Can't wait to have Ty home for good. Miss ya!

Marissa said...

That is so adorable, it gave me happy tears for you.

Logan and Stevie Ipsen said...

I am crying in my desk at work. Those pictures are great! I'm so glad he got to come home to see Gage. Even if only for a few days.

It's Me...shell said...

This makes me a little teary eyed

Gary and Bree said...

This is the most adorable thing I have seen in a long time! You guys are such a beautiful little family. I am so glad He finally got to meet that cute little baby!