Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Fabulous Fourth!

Celebrating in our new town, the city of Dupont had a fun little Parade and pancake breakfast to start out the festivities.



Gage is ALL BOY, because that Stryker was about the coolest things he saw at the parade!

Still watching the Stryker...funny kid!
Eating Dad's hat, yumm-o!
Trading off, because hey, he's a big dude!
Are 3-D Glasses at fire works very common? I've never used them, but both Gage and I thought it was AWESOME!! Ty, not so much.
This Kid LOVED LOVED LOVED the fireworks; he would not look away for 2 seconds, and he wasn't a BIT distracted by my flash!


7 comments:

leah said...

Cutest. Family. Ever! I'm so glad you're blogging. I love seeing what you are up to where you are so far away. Love ya guys!

Branson said...

That looked like a ton of fun! Tell ty welcome home!!

Anne said...

Super, Super Cute!

It's Me...shell said...

I've never heard of 3D glasses at fireworks! That's so cool!

Ashli said...

Cassia! We moved July 13th so we are already in Utah! It would have been so fun to play! Hope all is well. Glad Ty is home and your family is ADORABLE!

Anonymous said...

Love reading your blog!! We sure miss you, especially Gage. Cass you are looking awesome. I'm jealous! We love all of you and miss ya! Love mom and dad

Jess Simonsen said...

I love you guys and miss you all sooo much! (Not Just Gage :D )
I can't wait to see you all in real life when you come to visit next month!!!! Please Call More Often!!!