Monday, April 13, 2009

Randomly Visiting Past Adventures...Hawaii Baby!

So, here I am, once again, posting photos of past adventures...I'm basically over it.

This was literally a last minute endeavor for us last October/November. 
LOVE LOVE LOVE

(Ignore the blank spaces, Ty is going to be filling in 
commentary as soon as he's not so insanely busy! 
Oh and just another ps...this was beofre I finished losing the last 20lbs before getting prego...ok, that's not really for your sake, but rather for mine! :) )

Front Cover

Back Cover













4 comments:

Britt's Blog said...

Wow, SOOOO jealous! That looks like a blast! Someday I'll visit Hawaii...someday. My fav pics: the shadows, the motions pictures of the dancers, the red sunset at the temple, Ty looks really cute in the brown hat and grey shirt, and you looked really cute where you are leaning against the rock, crouched down. Love this. You are a very talented photographer. Much love

leah said...

Oh man, don't we wish we were there now! Good times.

The Viewer said...

Caauuuuttte!

Camille and Paul said...

Can you please teach me how to make these books?? You are so talented!