Friday, March 27, 2009

What do you do in Oklahoma?


At this point, I know there are many of you that are asking yourselves, 
"What does one do in Oklahoma?"

And the answer is...Wait, how  should I know? I'm still trying to figure that out! Any ideas?

There is a bowling alley on EVERY corner! But we both hate bowling! (mostly because we both suck at it!) So, we hit up the movies...almost every single one! Including movies like Coraline in 3-D! (don't laugh, you would too!)

But before you start thinking we're totally pathetic, we also go hiking once or twice a week at least. I suppose that's the beauty of having a dog...it forces you to get out of the house...and with Indie, we get out a LOT!

Welcome to the closest thing Oklahoma has to a mountain...Mt. Scott and the wildlife refuge we live at on the weekends.





Yep, we've got buffalo baby! And since this was shot with a tiny point and shoot camera, they seem decievingly far away...rest assured, they were quite close!



3 comments:

Britt's Blog said...

Wow Sall, you have such a beautiful doggie! He looks so adorable with his head on the fence. it says, "look at me, love me." haha

Anonymous said...

OH Cassia it seems like you guys are having a good time, I guess it always takes a while to get used to a new place :)
I love your pictures! your albums are so beautiful :D I remember you telling me you were struggling with your landscapes in Europe... it was worth it!! because they came out great :D

Big hugs! Miss you!!

Maria

Cassia said...

It's great to hear from you Maria! I check out your blog every once in a while...but alas, I can't read Spanish...but I enjoy the pics...you should post more pics! :)

And Brit, Indie says, "burp, fart, whine..." which I'm taking to mean thank you!