Saturday, March 28, 2009

What else do you do in Oklahoma?

Go to the Circus of course! 
(even if it looks like you might get robbed before you even walk into the joint!)



I think this is what they actually rode into town in! Jealous!

Ok, did you seriously think we would go to the circus and NOT get cotton candy??
(frankly...it was very nearly the highlight of our evening.)

Ok, so I have to admit, I half expected to see possums and armadillos here rather than actual lions and tigers...but I wasn't a bit surprised, and was quite thoroughly entertained when the circus cats refused to perform and just laid down for the majority of their act...worth every penny!




This actually was pretty cool; all of the tight-rope walkers and what-not performed without a net...that DID freak me out a bit.


3 comments:

Britt's Blog said...

Love'd the post! looks like you guys had fun. You look so darling in the picture with the cotton candy Cass.

Hoenes Family said...

I have always wanted to got a circus! I am glad that you guys had a good time!

Cassia said...

Well thanks, and thanks for checking it out!! I'm really going to try to do better at updating because I am constantly looking at your pages always wishing you'd update! :)